High Visibility Solutions
- Superior reflective performance in wet or dry conditions
- Available in vivid fluorescent colours for added visibility
- Smooth surface: simply wipes clean
- Abrasion resistant for long life performance
- High brightness substantially exceeds specification requirements
- Reflects in colour at night for enhanced safety and identification
- Customisable to suit safety needs
- Innovation and superior service from the inventor and market leader in microprisim products
- Many of the products are manufactured in Australia
GP360 INDUSTRIAL WASH GRADE TYPE
GP105, AU300, AU350 AND GP340 TAPES
GP110 BREATHABLE REFLECTIVE GARMENT TYPE
Delineation & Identification
Mine hanging streamers are available in many configurations. Custom made to your requirements.
- Any length
- Standard width 50mm
- Reinforced and non-reinforced
- 10 colours available
- Two colour combinations
- Eyelets and press tuds
- Computer cut lettering applied
Available in standard sizes 260mm x 60mm x 22mm hole and 160mm x 50mm x 22mm hole. There are 10 colours available and sizes can be customised to suit your needs.
House customisation capability located in Brisbane.
Cable tie rope patches are the solution to your delineation of conveyor bets and for identifying areas where colour coding necessary. Standard size 100mm x 50mm.
Traffic cone collars are the highest performing with superior durability in today's market. They offer delineation and colour identification on the mine site. Standard sizes available-100mm, 150mm and 250mm. We can offer custom made sizes on request. 10 colours available in range.
ROLL UP SIGN PANELS
- Brightest retroflective technology
- Long distance visibility
- Wet performance
- Extensive range of colours
- Reflection in the colour of the tape
- Abrasion and wash resistance
- Custom made to your requirements
Reflexive conspicuity material is a tough weather and solvent resistant product designed for rugged outdoor use on the sides of truck trailers or other on-site vehicle and delineation applications.
Marine range is designed for use in harsh maritime environments and developed to provide the most brilliant retroreflectivity for nighttime viewing at long distances and wide entrance angles.
Provides longer detection sight distance over traditional reflective materials.